Freckles Application is a quick process and uses a combination of natural brown pigments for the most realistic results. It is a tattoo but, although it is considered permanent makeup, the marks fade over time. Annual touch-ups are recommended in order to keep the color fresh and the shape precise.
*IF you are a user of retinols, glycolics, AHAs, or any other similar acids/skincare: you must NOT use these on the “treated” area, before or after the tattoo procedure.
Freckles Application is meant to be a subtle natural enhancement. This process heals best on young, healthy, and dry/normal skin. The tattoos will not heal as well on very oily or aging/thin skin and will therefore need more touch-ups.
Freckles Application cannot be performed if you:
- Are pregnant/breastfeeding
- Are currently using Accutane or have used Accutane within the past year
- Have a freshly tanned/sunburned face
- Are on blood-thinning medications or antibiotics
- Have rosacea
- Are currently undergoing cancer treatment
- Have come off chemo or radiation therapy within the past 6 months